Time & Location
Nov 29, 2023, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
The Virgin Hotel, 1227 Broadway, New York, NY 10001, USA
About the event
Imagine an amazing conference …
Without the endless talking heads
That takes only 3 hours vs. 3 days
Where you are guaranteed to be with the most amazing, warm, fun, and inspiring group of fellow HR/People executives only.
Designing for Humanity and Profitability
What you will gain:
– New insights and practical ideas to design a new Future of Work:
- Productivity with flexibility and wellbeing - Best practices on winning at it all
- Our Talent practices, succession, performance, onboarding, and reductions - What we’ve been missing and how to address it and emerging trends
- Inclusion, belonging, and the power of teams - How to balance individuality with the power of team cohesion
- Retention and talent attraction - What really works and what doesn’t
– Learn from and with peers who will share best practices, challenges, lessons learned, and practical solutions for how they are creating new ways of working and leading.
This is a facilitated, workshop-style event. It is highly designed and curated to maximize dialogue, spark thinking, and share ideas that inspire.
Register here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/designing-for-humanity-and-profitability-tickets-752376647807?aff=oddtdtcreator
HR Workshop$350.00+$8.75 service fee